Load shedding schedule effective (08 June 2016 – 30 June 2016) In Mashishing:
- This information is for “information purposes’’ only
- Load shedding is subject to load demand at a particular time interval.
- Consumers are urged to switch off geysers during peak periods from 17h00-21h00 in the evening and from 05h00-11h00 in the morning.
- For their own safety customers are requested to consider all electrical points as alive during load shedding.
- The community is advised to report bridging, tampering and illegal connection of electricity anonymously to the Revenue Manager (Mike Mashilo-0132357348) or Electrical Inspector (Khaya Mathenjwa-0132357387)
- For more information, contact the call centre on 013-235 7370.